Friday, December 07, 2007

Cook's Wear by Kristy

My cooking focus has been transferred to a focus on aprons. I want to make cute aprons. So I have been learning how to do this. I learn by trial and error, so I bought some patterns and some fabric, and I have been trying to create cute aprons. So far, I have made one. I am not sure if I should take a picture yet.

The idea: I want to sell them. I figure I can sell them a little cheaper than the boutique aprons I have seen at Anthropologie and online.

Soon I'll post my products!

In the mean time, a recap of my week in eating, so you can see how my cooking has suffered:
Monday: Chinese Take-Out
Tuesday: Leftover Chinese Take-Out
Wednesday: Chicken Caesar Salad and Orzo pasta
Thursday: Taco Bell Grilled Stuft Burrito
Friday: Peanut Butter and Jelly for lunch...so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aprons...what a novel idea to create aprons that look like dresses! Not being a cook myself, I haven't seen this new age apron. Personally, I would need "aprons plus" at my present point in life! But, minus the stress this next year, I hope to fix that. I love them!!!! The Hometown Gift Cottage would love to try and market them for you.